Please join us for the annual VPNA neighborhood meeting…
Monday, March 19, 2012 from 6-8pm
Taft Elementary (note different location than last few years).
An open house will begin at 6pm and include tables with representatives from:
- ACHD ongoing projects (Wylie Lane, 30th Street, etc…)
- Capital City Development Corp.
- Multi-Use Sports complex
- First Congregational Church
- 30th Street Cultural Arts Plan
The meeting will begin at 630pm and include the following:
- West End Walking Trail update combined with Boise Architecture Project students from Boise High presenting historical research for a few neighborhood landmarks.
- 30th Street Cultural Arts Plan presented by local designer Stephanie Inman
- Multi-Use Sports Stadium (ie new Boise Hawks stadium and more) Marc Johnson from the Better Boise Coaliation will talk about the proposed project and answer questions. The proposal is for this stadium to be built in the Main/Fairview area.
- VPNA Board Elections, officers and vacant area rep positions. There are a number of open board positions. For information about joining the board click here