Five sections of the Greenbelt have been closed because of high flows on the Boise River.
Areas that have been closed include:
• The tunnel on the south side East Parkcenter Bridge near Bown Crossing
• Loggers Creek footbridge from Leadville Avenue east to the West ParkCenter Bridge in Southeast Boise.
• The Bethine Church River Trail, a gravel section from the Cottonwoods Apartments on Riverstone Lane east to the powerline corridor near East Gossamer Lane in Southeast Boise.
• The Broadway Avenue underpass on the north side of the river near Boise State University.
• The Main Street tunnel on the north side of the river near Bernardine Quinn Riverside Park